Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thing #15, Wikispaces

Wiki Spaces is a little difficult to navigate at first, when you aren't sure how the person who originally set it up. The only reason I can see to set up a wikispace would be as a classroom website. I liked looking through some of the wikispaces and finding some interesting information. I learned that only one person can add anything to the wiki at a time, this I can understand but was a little frustrating because I just had to wait for the other person to be done before I could work within the document. It was also not as simple as the video described it to be. Uploading files and making new pages wasn't simply done. I enjoy as much simplicity as possible with any kind of technology that I work with.
I do like the concept of wikispaces and how it could be another vital collaboration tool to use with projects for school or work. And like I had said it would be a good easy way to setup a classroom page that could be used year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment