Monday, August 6, 2012

Thing #20, YouTube all kinds of uses


Link to the video on YouTube 


I like a lot of the videos on YouTube and have several times looked up music videos and helpful easily understood tutorials for classes that I have been confused during. I chose this video because I am fascinated by the American Civil War and the amount of pictures mixed with bits of the songs of the day was a great presentation of so much, I also like that included information about happenings during the war for each photo. I think this could be a good video to keep track of and possibly use later in a lesson. There are a lot of features that could be used in YouTube that could be applied to so many websites and functions of a classroom. I honestly never thought to look up anything other than music videos on YouTube before, but knowing how much additional stuff is on this site will be very helpful in the years to come. It is definitely a multi-use site that has proved it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment