Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thing #23, Creative Commons

School Library 2.0   This link is one of many that I found that have similar 23 thing blog posts about Learning  2.0. I was unable to find the original exclusively, but I think finding so many blogs that have the same concepts rearranged or described differently and having the creative commons copyright at the bottom leads me to believe that this is what I needed to find.
I think Creative Commons will be a tool that will be vital for me to provide the best lesson plans and activities for my students without getting myself in trouble. Creative Commons could make the site a little more easily navigable list of sites, but maybe the more I try to use it the clearer I will be able to understand it all. This tool will allow me to know what people do and don't want me to use and for what purpose I am allowed. Also, Creative Commons will help me explain copyright to my students, so I can do my best in keeping them from making mistakes on what they can and can't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment