Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thing #22, LiveBinders and Lesson Plans

The titles of my binders are History Teaching, Geography, and Government. I made those three binders because they are they subjects I am in the process of trying to get my degree to teach in. Since my main degree is in History and I'm by far more comfortable with this subject than the other two that's the binder I chose to post. I can see how LiveBinders could be used in the classroom. A teacher could have binders for each lesson that could be for just them or something they could share with their students to either work on homework, gain more information, or help them study for a test. Using LiveBinders would allow parents to feel safer with their child going online and randomly searching for more information that the student and parent might not be sure if it is correct or not. This is a great resource for teachers, students, and parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment