Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thing #11, RSS Search Tools

I explored the RSS feeds on the sites suggested and the only one that I like was Google Blog Search. It was easy to navigate, find what I was looking for, and add it to my RSS newsfeed on Google Reader. The other sites weren't exactly confusing but they seemed to be geared towards certain viewpoints. When looking for sites or information it bothers me when a site appears blatantly biased. I like things to be as simple as possible, the Google Blog Search and Google Reader are navigated easily. I found a couple technology feeds, student feeds, and teacher feeds that I think will be helpful for myself to use during school, in my personal life, and when a become a teacher. I found some interesting articles and blogs; most of which I didn't find as something I would want to keep up with.
As much as technology is a great tool that I know will have to be be able to use and be creative with. But I don't want to be trying to follow too many blogs, news sites, or anything else on the internet that will keep me in front of a computer for hours at a time on top of homework or lesson plans that I will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment